Saturday, July 21, 2007



Where to even begin! This is Darren and I on our 3rd year Anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long! There have been many changes since, (me a brunette!) and Darren losing a couple hairs here and there, but we both really enjoy the married life and those unexpected changes that come our way.
We are trying for kids right now, but honestly are ok with it just being the two of us! Don't get us wrong, we can't wait for the day the stick shows two blue lines, but I think we are just embracing the fact that we can come and go as we please.....not to mention sleeping in, that's not a bad deal either!
Darren loves working at AXA doing what he does best, Sales! He always said he was a born salesmen, and believe you me last weekend while car shopping, I dare say he proved it! He can haggle with the best of em'! I really enjoy working at the Treehouse and pampering others! I have started to do a little out of our home in the meantime while Darren works hard on the basement and my room, I can't wait until it's done!
Well, that's the short if it, there will be random pictures from the year to catch up on life, hopefully I can figure it out and not make too much of a mess of this page.....

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Welcome Dar Tay to the world of Bogging...Welcome!