I know this is a lot of pictures for this one moment, but it was too funny! Jilly was being crazy baby and decided to climb up this long slide on her own! I didn't think she'd make it to the top and when she did I got nervous! So of course Aunt Tay Tay had to cart her big booty (see picture!) up the slide to get her down, she was laughing the whole time, Darren and I we're cracking up because the kid was literally fearless! It was hilarious, even Jacqueline was cracking up!
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Jungle Jims!
We had the privilege of watching my two cute nieces Friday night while mom and dad had a date night at Lagoon! It was was fun to see what kids we're like for a night! We went to Jungle Jim's and let the kids ride on the rides and play games for tokens. Darren and I had a lot of fun ourselves and even got to go on a couple "big kid" rides! We did however look ridiculous, seeing as we were busting out the sides! We had a lot of fun though and look forward to having our own one day!









I know this is a lot of pictures for this one moment, but it was too funny! Jilly was being crazy baby and decided to climb up this long slide on her own! I didn't think she'd make it to the top and when she did I got nervous! So of course Aunt Tay Tay had to cart her big booty (see picture!) up the slide to get her down, she was laughing the whole time, Darren and I we're cracking up because the kid was literally fearless! It was hilarious, even Jacqueline was cracking up!
I know this is a lot of pictures for this one moment, but it was too funny! Jilly was being crazy baby and decided to climb up this long slide on her own! I didn't think she'd make it to the top and when she did I got nervous! So of course Aunt Tay Tay had to cart her big booty (see picture!) up the slide to get her down, she was laughing the whole time, Darren and I we're cracking up because the kid was literally fearless! It was hilarious, even Jacqueline was cracking up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks guys again for watching them. Jacqueline is still talking about it. It looks like you all had a lot of fun! You are going to make great parents when the time comes!
Boy those are such cute kids. You are a lucky to have such beautiful neices. Looks like you guys are a fun Uncle & Aunt. Cool!
Post a Comment