This past week Darren and I threw our cute little sunbeams a Halloween party! It was a full house of 11-3 year olds running crazy! We played pin the nose on the pumpkin, made a craft, chased ghost bubbles and ate Halloween treats! It was a lot of fun and we appreciate Cole for steppin' in to help! We love our little Sunbeams!
I can see why the "Mullett" was frightening! Yikes!
You guys are too cute. I hope you know how much you mean to Claire and all your other little Sunbeams. She never stops talking about either of you, and the party, well, heaven help us all!
Ditto to that! You two are wonderful! Arianna is surely not going to know what to do w/ herself when a new year brings her new teachers. Thanks for the party, thaks Darren, for your inspiring testimony today and thanks for caring so much for our daughter. We are surely blessed. Found this blog spot through Lindsey's, cute work! Awesome that you're finishing the basement!! MArco would love to be doing that, but for starters, he doesn't know how, and besides, we don't have the money for it right now. Congrats!
4 comments:
What a cute little party! Man, those 2 girls are wearing the same costume. I hate it when that happens!
You guys hosted a great party, those Sunbeams will be talking about it for years to come!!
I can see why the "Mullett" was frightening! Yikes!
You guys are too cute. I hope you know how much you mean to Claire and all your other little Sunbeams. She never stops talking about either of you, and the party, well, heaven help us all!
Ditto to that! You two are wonderful! Arianna is surely not going to know what to do w/ herself when a new year brings her new teachers. Thanks for the party, thaks Darren, for your inspiring testimony today and thanks for caring so much for our daughter. We are surely blessed.
Found this blog spot through Lindsey's, cute work! Awesome that you're finishing the basement!! MArco would love to be doing that, but for starters, he doesn't know how, and besides, we don't have the money for it right now. Congrats!
Post a Comment