Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight mania!

So yes, I am crazy! I admit it and I don't know if I'm proud of it, but nonetheless my sister Nicole and I went to the midnight showing of 'Twilight' Friday.
We were not so much freaks as you can see, as we 'left our prom dresses at home' unlike the other 100+ screaming, giddy girls! My sister looked beautiful as I was one of the more homely looking girls there in my p.j.'s and no makeup, ready to roll back into bed as soon as I got home! I love my sleep, but it really was a fun time (and a once in a great while moment) to see all the crazies. Did I love it....I liked it a lot, but it never is quite how you anticipated....but I will admit, I have a small crush on that pale faced, fluffy haired Edward!


7 comments:

Kimberly Lee said...

You look beautiful! I love the granola look :)

Anonymous said...

Youre beautiful, always!

Edward, ick!

Kelly Stanworth said...

Love the natural look. You always look great. I'm sort of one of the freaks who is against seeing books made into movies because I think it ruins the book...no?

Josh and Nat said...

I was one of the freaks too.

brandy said...

What the #$%@....girls in their prom dresses? They look ridiculous. This obsession is getting CRAZIER by the minute. I'm glad you liked it though. I have heard mixed reviews.

You and Nicole are so dang cute...makeup or not.

Emily H said...

I can't believe girls actually wore prom dresses. It makes me embarrassed for them! You guys look great.

The Palmers said...

I did not even notice you did not have make up on. That was a fun night... some people were a little crazy.