Whenever I would stand in line at a grocery store and some lady would pull out her wad of coupons, I'd seriously roll my eyes and tap my foot....now, I am that lady and I love it! Tonight my sister and I started out the night by getting our feet pampered, all ready to run Albertsons! What was funny was that we saw a few ladies there doing the same thing, it almost felt like a race! One lady even asked us if we were part of "The Penny Pinchers," umm.....sure, why not! We had no idea what that was but it must be a crazy group of elite women who cut coupons. My other sister gave us the idea and we hope to perfect the art and save tons of $$$
Tonight my bill came to about
$112.00, but with coupons and savings it came to
$60.00 plus $15.00 off my next purchase! So in all about
$45.00! We were pretty proud of ourselves, it being our first time and all. So if you end up standing behind me in line, tapping your foot, chill.....I'm saving money!

Our lovely toes!
12 comments:
LOL Very funny! Seriously, tap on tappers! Can't wait for Round 2.
So proud of you sister! No shame in cutting coupons:) Your toes look fabulous too!
Thats hilarious! I need to get in on this action, what do you do????
where are you finding all these amazing deals? I shop at costco but maybe I could swing a trip or two to albertsons to save some $$.....nice toes too.oh how I love pedicures.
I was just showing Preston your blog and he wants to know: "One day can I come see your dogs?"
I'm SOOOO a coupon girl!!! I look at the ads every week and write down what I need to get and I DON'T buy anything at regular price...groceries or not. What's the point in buying things at regular price if you know you hcan get it cheaper? We will have to talk...
I want to be coupon girl - tell us more
Oh no...are you really one of THOSE people! So funny. I've tried and just don't have the patience, but you'll have to tell me what you are doing. Also, the penny pincher people just look at the website, pinchingyourpennies.com. You'll have to check it out since you are one of THOSE people now.
p.s. your dark hair looks darling!
we know your a coupon girl! Something new please!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't change now, Kaycie will never talk to you again!!!
Listen coupon girl...post something new, I know you have been doing a lot of fun stuff, you always do!
Tay, about Cozumel...LOVE IT! You will have a great time on your cruise. There isn't a ton to do in Cozumel, but there is great scuba diving and snorkeling. We always stay there at an all-inlusive, but I thinking stopping would be fun, too. Be careful if you tour on mopeds or anything becuase the Mexican Police really get you even if you are doing nothing wrong. We just paid the guy off and got over it. There is a great place to surf on the quiet, non populated end of the island.
Post a Comment