

Family BBQ with the Willards and soon to be "Nate and Amanda Jensen's" (does that work...)

K, so I put this dough out to rise at about 5:00pm and got talking with a neighbor later that night until midnight, came in and it had risen to just this size! I do not claim to be a cook AT ALL!

Pretty butterfly that distracted me as I was looking for flowers.

Our friends Nick and Sarah showing us what "true love" is all about....I DO NOT share my shakes, sorry baby.
8 comments:
Look at you Ms. Betty Crocker! I need some of that bread!!!!
That really was some randomness! That's okay, cuz I'm just happy you posted! That bread looks divine!! Yummy.
Your bread does look divine! You are a good cook, you have a mother in law that sounds like a wonderful cook and she is rubbing off on you! Fun pics!
Mmmm bread....
Okay, have I been living in a cave or should I blame my mom for not keeping me updated on Nate?
Look at you Betty! Making bread, I didn't even know you could do that! I learn new things about you every day. Can't wait to see your new backyard. See ya next week!
Listen ya'll, I can't take the credit for the bread. My mom told me about 'Rhodes Rolls' frozen loaves, so ya, not homemade....Sorry to disappoint but honestly peeps, it's me we're talking about!
Thank goodness you put up that picture of your bread, I saw it and suddenly remembered that I had forgotten about the bread in the oven. Came out Perfect!
Okay, so where are you these days? You have to have done something this summer since making bread, no?
Post a Comment