Monday, September 3, 2007

California trip!

Darren and I decided to take a last summer getaway to lovely California! About 2 hours after we landed we went to 'The Price is Right!' It was a ton of fun, crazy to see it in real life! Though we did not get called up we still had a blast. Drew Carey is the new host (thus the shirts) and he was great! We had a great weekend and hope to do it again soon....N.Y. anyone????

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Very Cool shirts guys! How fun to go to the PRice is Right!! Come on down.....

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Taylor - I still remember the good old days of working at Old Navy & laughing all night trying to fold stupid t-shirts!

Thanks for sharing your blog!

Cardwell said...

I didn't know you went to Cali again - how fun! We should vacation together sometime.

Cardwell said...

I didn't know you went to Cali again - how fun! We should vacation together sometime.

Donna said...

Darren and Tay,
It was good to see you tonight! Wishing you guys all the best. I owe Darren a BIG apology for the rude comment. I was thinking "Less experienced" and it came out differently! Chalk it up to old lady syndrome. APOLOGIES!

Donna Archer

PS very cute blog site

[BrookeO] said...

Taylor. SO confession...I have been lurking.

You are hot!
You are just as funny as I remember you being.
You could always make me laugh, SO hard...okay now it sounds like I am in love with you or something worse..well I am, oh you know what I mean.(:

Love blogging, fun to catch up with you.
Brooke Wilson (Oldroyd)