Monday, September 3, 2007

Darren, Nathan Grant and I spent the afternoon at Universal Studios and man was it hot! Even though it was our first time there we could hardly stand to be there very long! California was having a major heat wave that week!


Couldn't leave Cali without a chocolate malted crunch ice cream cone! (even if it was 9:30 a.m.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm Choc Malted Crunch!!!!

Flinders Family said...

Those are seriously my favorite! I am pretty sure I had one every single afternoon while I was pregnant with Brooklyn!

Anonymous said...

Here is something that you and Brandon have in common. He is a freak for "Thrifty - Chocolate Malted Crunch". He cannont go to Cali without getting it. In fact, if he has to go to St. George for work, he will drive all the way to Mesquite to buy a gallon of ice cream.

I would say that this is his favorite treat!