I want to live in that room. ITs so great. ANd I love all the girl toys to make us pretty in it. If i lived there I'd make an appt. too. Hey where do you guys live? I was blog snooping and know one of your friends (AndersonS) friends. I didnt know if you knew all the andersons friends too or what.
Wow, what a pretty place to be! Would love to come get a facial some time. Looks like you are officially open for lots of business! I am sure you will do great!!!
It's beautiful, Tay! Can't wait to come for another microderm. Also, don't forget this Saturday, the 26th, is that open house if you still think you want to come check it out. Talk to you soon!
5 comments:
It looks GREAT!! I will set an appt. soon!!!
I want to live in that room. ITs so great. ANd I love all the girl toys to make us pretty in it. If i lived there I'd make an appt. too. Hey where do you guys live? I was blog snooping and know one of your friends (AndersonS) friends. I didnt know if you knew all the andersons friends too or what.
Wow, what a pretty place to be! Would love to come get a facial some time. Looks like you are officially open for lots of business! I am sure you will do great!!!
Ok, so not related to this post really, but on my trip to Israel we went with a group and Connie and Alan Buyers were in it!!!! You know them?
Ok, cute room, I am going now to check out Tays room!
It's beautiful, Tay! Can't wait to come for another microderm. Also, don't forget this Saturday, the 26th, is that open house if you still think you want to come check it out. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment