Anyways, we had a lot of fun laying out, shopping and even made a trip to Epcot. Our hotel was right in Disneyworld so it was a short boat ride over to the parks! It was a lot of fun to get out of the cold and get some sun, maybe a little too much (Darren got fried but I love it on him!).
It's crazy how humid it is out there, I tried to do my hair straight and as you can see I am a fro headed mess! We did have a lot of fun and can't wait to go back with kids one day, it really is "the happiest place on earth!"





8 comments:
What was I thinking not coming! Hopefully we'll all be in Cabo and New York next year. Thanks for letting Josh hang out with ya'll, otherwise he would have been pretty bored:)
What does Darren do, I need a new job?
What a fun trip! We need to chat about the baby boy gifts - Call me when you get a chance.
What a blast! I haven't checked on the blog for a while and was amazed at all you two are up to! How fun! I am jealous! You guys are all over the place. My sis just got back from Mexico too, she and her hubby celebrated 5 years. I am wondering when I'll get out of the house, let alone out of the state or certainly out of the country! ;) All in time though I suppose. You two are beautiful! Congrats!
Lucky ducks!!! We should have gone with you. I am glad you had so much fun!
I am so jealous! You guys are so lucky to have recently gone on several vacations where it is WARM!! How would it be?!? I am so ready for warm weather! Forget spring....bring on summer!
So fun, its always good to have some sun. Looks like you guys are having a blast traveling around!!! Guess you got to get it in before the little ones come!
I have that green shirt - in black. Just noticed. :)
Post a Comment