This past Thanksgiving we all gathered in the great SLC and had our Jensen family reunion. We spent time between our house and Nicoles and did lots of fun things from Jensen Jeopardy, family tournament of games to crafts and of course 'Twilight.' It was so much fun to have everyone together and all the craziness!

Nana and Harrison

The cute couple who created this crazy bunch!


13 comments:
i love seeing your family. I love families and you have such a cute one. Hey I was wondering about that game you guys played at halloween time that I commented on before( you said it is so funny). I want to know about it. Is it only a halloween game or could we play it at a christmas party? I want to know what it is and how you play. Tell me tell me.
Love the pictures! We had so much fun with the family! Thanks for letting us use your place for some of the reunion! Can't wait to see you guys again! PS...I love my eyebrows, I'm hooked!
Hello.
Awww... look at Dar with that turkey. That's so cute... I just might think about eating it!
Yea, we got it! I love the 'Joy' signs you did! Didn't know you were such a crafter :] I love crafts. You'll have to tell me how to do those!! Way cute blog!
Your fam looks like they had so much fun! Am I coming on Monday? What time?
P.S. What are Kenz' comments?
I love having family all together. Can't believe how big McKenzie's kids are getting. You do such fun stuff. I also love the Joy craft your dad helped you out with!
Darren cooks the turkey?? Now that is a man! Your family oozes love and happiness...cute pitures!
SOMETHING NEW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Taylor what is your email address???
Emily-
T.Moffitt@yahoo.com
Did you kick me off again!!!
Oooohhh, I like the new background! Good choice!
Post a Comment