Thursday, December 4, 2008



We sported our "craftiness" and made a cute Christmas sign! Thanks to Pops for doing the woodwork, we couldn't have done it without ya!



Down to Temple Square to see the beautiful Christmas lights. It was pretty packed but as always, well worth it!

After all the kids were down and the hubbies in front of a movie, us girls had our annual tea party. We usually do this at midnight, eat treats (notice Gus under the table waiting for a stray cracker!), chat, and open "love gifts" we've gotten for one another. It is one of my very favorite Thanksgiving traditions.

6 comments:

Cardwell said...

What a fun family weekend! It's always a party with the Jensens! :)

brandy said...

It was so good seeing you yesterday..felt like old times. I love that tradition of a tea party with love gifts. Sounds like so much fun. I want you pewter dishes!!

Kimberly Lee said...

Looks like fun! Your family all look so much alike.

Fancy Face Fanua said...

What a cute tradition- you Jensens and your cute family! Say hi to them all.

How are you doing? Long time no talkie..miss you!

Debbie Thomas said...

Hey Taylor!! I love your blog, you are so dang cute, I never really see you because my eyes are always closed. Hey, I can't see where you can see who is on your blog, will you tell me where to find that.

Shala said...

Man, I wish my family could get together like that and still end the party with smiles on our faces! (just kidding, we do love each other). I hope Samira can spend Christmas day with you guys, I am sure she will be well cared for and have a great time.