Saturday, February 7, 2009

"Singin' dolla dolla bill ya'll!"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARREN!!!
Today is Darrens 31st b-day and I "went all out." What did he want? None other than some "George Washington's" to go buy his own birthday! You have one bad year of gift giving in this house and apparently it's all over...
Happy birthday baby! Thanks for being the best hubby/best friend I could ever ask for. I love you to bits!

8 comments:

brandy said...

Happy Birthday Darren!! Hope you had a great day! Just for the record...we can't all be the best gift givers like you. Cut your wife some slack. Geez.J/K.

Hey Tay...I wouldn't be complaining b/c sometimes giving cash is so less stressful than finding the perfect gift! We miss you guys like crazy!

Kimberly Lee said...

Happy Birthday Darren!! I'm sure it was fabulous!

Taylor your funny, "Singin dolla dolla bill y'all" Love it!

Nicole said...

Happy B-day "D-Money"!

Heather said...

They are getting so old!!! 30's used to seem so adult!

Anonymous said...

Wow... 13 already!!

I love getting money for my birthday. It's a great gift. Who doesn't like money?

Darren... We love you. We hope you had the happiest birthday ever!!

Kelly Stanworth said...

Didn't you used to think that you would have "lived" by the time you hit 30? I thought I would've done it all and would just be waiting for old age to set in...my how our perspective changes. I feel like 30 is creeping up this year and I haven't done half the things I thought I would...guess I have a few more years before old age sets in!

Josh and Nat said...

Ok, its time. For a new post that is! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

brandy said...

For the love......UPDATE PLEASE!!!