Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More bargain shoppin'

So a couple weeks ago my sister called me up and we met at Albertsons. Apparently they had an expert come out to their ward and teach them how to save $ grocery shopping. Well if I thought last time was a success, this time was even better! I got all that you see for......drum roll....$24.00!! I was pretty stoked. I am not at the store every week, just on this one particular special that happens every few weeks so really it's not too overwhelming to shop, plus it's fun to save a ton! Without the coupons and sales this would have come to about $100.00! Go me~

2 comments:

Shala said...

I need to save on groceries too!! I guess I need to check out the Albertsons adds more...or you could just let me know!

trishanna said...

well done you! i really should care more about saving money... maybe I should cut out my eyelashes...