This past week we had the awesome opportunity of going to New York. Darren had work meetings out there but decided to ditch and hang with me instead. (what a dedicated guy!)This was my second time in NY, but unlike the first time, we took full advantage and explored, shopped and ate as much as we could. It was a total coincidence that our friends Clark and Lisa were also there (same hotel and all) and we were able to hang with them. This trip we gained a greater love for New York and hope to go back and visit often.
The Food......Mmmmm Mmmmm....

Carnegie Deli....biggest sandwiches ever!

New York Slice!


If you've ever seen the movie 'Serendipity' you must stop here not only for their famous frozen hot chocolate, but the ambiance is so dang cute! We hit it up twice!


Magnolia Bakery, best cupcakes ever! A definite must, we made a few visits...

'Joe's Shanghai', best crab dumblings ever! (Thanks for the recommendations Lisa!)
9 comments:
Fun, fun trip! I am so glad you guys saw stuff this time. Looks like you ate at a lot of yummy places. We love some of those spots. We will for sure have to visit Magnolia Bakery next time, those cupcakes look delish, thanks for the tip.
Looks like a great time! how fun to get away! And I love the hair it is so dang cute!
It looks like you had sooooo much fun!I guess it was worth missing doing my eyes! your hair is super cute btw.
Fun Trip! Hey, I loved the show Serendipity. Mostly because of John Kusak. Did you ever see Gross Point Blank..?He was in it and it was a great show.
Ok Taylor, you have been having way to much fun!!! I love New York, probably one of my favorite places on earth!! I need to come see you soon for my lashes
Ok! I have missed so many posts on your blog! You look so cute with that short hair! It looks like you guys had so much fun...
Can't wait for our date at gardner village. Love ya!
Ok, I think it's time for you guys to stop going on vacations! Looks like a super fun time though.
Someday I want to go to NY!! Looks like fun - well, yummy!
And hey! That's my dentist! ;)
New York looks like its worth going to just for the food! How Yummy it all sounds. Glad you guys had a fun time.
Post a Comment