Monday, May 4, 2009

NYC Trip!

SIGHTS.....


This was at 'Wicked' so awesome! The lady that took the picture got in trouble for taking it, woops.....

Can you believe we got a picture in 'Central Park' with Tiger Woods sitting on our lap! (That's the little cuties name)

K, so while in Central Park there was this 'pack of dogs' laying by the water. Turns out it was NY dog walkers and the dogs were just too dang cute so we had to go up and play. These two dogs wouldn't leave my side, I swear they were Lady and Dixie (my families dogs) reincarnated!

This one came up to me and just slid under my legs, he was quite the aggressive one!



Top of 'The Rock' (Rockefeller Center)

So this is a funny story. There was a crowd gathered on the sidewalk watching this "set" being filmed. We waited around for a while to see if it was anyone famous but nobody knew. We went back to our hotel when Clark called Darren and told us Brad Pitt was over there filming a commerical! We were so sad we missed him, but they saw him and got great pics!

Grand Central Station

Cute old retired guys playing chess in the park.

We went to ground zero but it was pretty blocked off but we did see the memorials set up to those who lost their lives, it was a very reverent atmosphere.

The Wall Street bull...don't ask!

Statue of Liberty

Times Square

Rockefeller Center

I thought this building was pretty cool, different image in each window.

St. Patrick's Cathedral, the architecture is amazing!

Lisa and I had to have a celeb photo op so here we are with Alan Kalter (the voice of the Late Show with David Letterman) Keifer Sutherland was on that night, it was pretty cool to see the taping. I think this guy kinda looks plastic???

The Gang at the show, so fun!

10 comments:

Nicole said...

Great site seeing pics. Nice one by the bull!!

Kenz said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! I guess it wouldn't be that bad if you moved there, cause then we would have an excuse to go to NY! Loved seeing you this weekend, can't wait to see you again in a couple weeks!

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

Oh I miss it! Ahh, the memories. Moment of silence for the Shake Shack, Joe's Shanghai, Magnolia Bakery and Froozzeenn Hot Chocolate. I don't know how we missed the bull, but I'm glad you got a great shot! It was so fun hanging out with you guys! Let's do it again soon!

Erin said...

jealous!!!! It looks like the food is yummy and the sites are awesome. Wicked is amazing and I want to see it in NY sooo bad! how fun.

Us said...

I am so dang jealous. Your hair is co cute too! Em

The Johnson Family said...

I love, love, love NYC. I had a friend bring me back Cupcakes from Magnolias last week, and I took a picture of them, I think we ate the same kinds of cupcakes, They were to die for huh?

Shala said...

Oh Man, you behind that bull is the funniest thing ever!

brandy said...

I {heart} NY too.

Someday the 4 of us will make it out there together. The food looked amazing! I think I'm ready for breakfast.

Banks Family said...

So fun, you guys are such travelers! Love the hair do!

Kelly Stanworth said...

Looks like so much fun. Can I live through you? In my other life I want to do fun things like you guys do. Love your hair...how'd I miss that?