So rather then quit altogether and have the angry mobs, I am merely going to take a "hiatus" if you will from the bloggin' world. It's not that I don't think my life is fun and interesting, I do, but I am just not the most faithful at this. I have some big decisions coming up and I really need to put my focus and energy there and maybe one day (maybe sooner then you think), the blog of all blogs will make an appearance. Until then, peace out and good day :)
7 comments:
You mean you need to enjoy the baby making, and relax right?!
oh miss taylor
you are adorable. For some reason i feel as though you are breaking up with us bloggers. BUt of all poeple I UNDERSTAND. Im glad we still can chat on facebook. see in cyber space
hope your hiatus is a successful one!
Can't wait for the Post of ALL post!!
I'll be waiting!
i miss you.
come back.
Miss you and we're thinking of you. I tell you, people never admit how hard the whole baby-making process really is...stressful!
Post a Comment