Our days were filled lying the sun (yes, I wore my sunscreen...), reading books, taking naps, grazing like a cow (I gained 5 lbs, gulp...) and playing games. We did an amazing 'Outdoor Zip line Adventure' in Puerto Vallarta. We started out on a speedboat for 25 minutes, took a jeep up the mountain, from there we hopped on mules which took us to our Zip Lines! We had about 10 'Zip lines' to cross, repelled from a 100 ft waterfall and did a 'free fall' repel from 90 feet into a big pool of water! It was awesome! I would do it again and again! Unfortunately we were unable to bring our camera on that one :( All in all, wonderful time!







i





THE END
14 comments:
SOOOOO JEALOUS!!! Looks like so much fun! You guys look HOT!
Oh man looks like so much fun!! Lucky you guys!! I missed you on Friday!
You look so pretty in those pictures! Glad you guys had a fun trip! When will we go on a trip together?
Love it...where was my invite (ha, ha)? I love Puerto Vallarta, went to this little place called Yallapa Beach on a boat. I could move to that little fishing town.
Glad you guys had fun and a Happy Anniversary! :)Love you two! :)
Ok, you guys are HOT!
AND we wanna go with next time....fo'reals!
I'm glad you had fun. That's cool that you went with the Halcom's. I miss them! I miss you too... I haven't seen you forever!
That's not very cool that you went on my Bday again! No I'm not very excited for you, and I hope you get prego and have lots of babies so you guys can't go on trips all the time anymore! "Welcome to the good life!"
Debbie Downer:(
So fun!!
Looks like fun!! Looks like Blonde is back You guys are very adventuresome!!! Still prayin a new little adventure will come your way soon!
Really? What the Porn? Haha! just kiddin! Lokks like so much fun! You are georgous and I miss ya. Love ya
jealous. we didn't get off in Mazatlan either - yuck.
That is so funny! We just got back from the exact same cruise! We left our kids as well! We had a good time too!
Can I tell you how truly sick of this blog post I am? I have read it 43489 times. Get to bloggin seester!
Post a Comment