I know, how could ice cream possibly be "the best Christmas surprise ever? Well, it's not just "ice cream" but the best ice cream to have ever touched these taste buds! I have to give a shout out to Mr. Brandon Monson! It turns out he and I share this fine passion for such a tasty treat! Up until recent, I thought it was only to be found in California until he brought to my attention that oh no, it resides in Mesquite Nevada as well! So he brought home an extra case for me on the way home from a business trip! You're the best, I owe ya one!
8 comments:
I can definitely see how ice cream could be the best Christmas present ever. Brandon is so nice!! I just want to know how he got it here without it melting. I'm going to have to put in some out-of-town requests and see if it works!
Yummy...lucky you!
I thought that they had Thrifty's ice cream everywhere! Chocolate Malted Crunch is my fav too, but Thrifty's rainbow sherbert is a close second. I wish that I could bring you some next time we come to Utah, but I dont think that it would make it :(. Also, Mark just applied for a job in Salt Lake so maybe we'll be "visting" sooner that later!
yum yum we have that very same flavor in the freezer now.So good.
That is SO funny that you posted about this ice cream because just yesterday I asked Tim where we can get it because I have been craving it! I ate it pretty much every day when I was pregnant with Brooklyn so it's no surprise I want it this time around too. Do you think they do mail order???
I think Brandon was so excited to find someone who shares the joy of his favorite treat with him, as I dont care for it at all. (This flavor, not all ice cream. Lets just make that clear!)
Hope your Holidays are fun!
Yes....
It was a great surprise....
Anything else going on over there???
How about posting something new!!
Yes, ditto to what Lindsey said...what's going on with you guys. It's so disappointing to check your blog and not see any new posts. I'm expecting to see another post, entitled "Second Best Christmas Surprise Ever!!" You know what I'm talking about!!
Post a Comment