Sunday, December 30, 2007

So long, farewell....

Today was a bittersweet day for Darren and I, it was our last day teaching our cute Sunbeams. We truly have had so much fun and are grateful for the chance to have taught these wonderful kids. It's been so much fun to teach this class and we will miss them making us laugh every week.


11 comments:

brandy said...

They are going to miss you guys like crazy! Good job for being the best sunbeam teachers ever. Wonder what your new calling will be...just pray it's not cub scouts.

Nicole said...

Cute little sunbeams, you guys will sure be missed I bet!!

Cardwell said...

I can tell these kids were so much fun to teach! I love that age. :)

Cardwell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cardwell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cardwell said...

Sorry, not sure why it posted 3 times...but thought I should add one more. ;)

Anonymous said...

You both were the best Sunbeam Teachers! We are so happy that you were able to be Claire's teachers. You mean the world to her and to the rest of the class. Most of them wont go to class if your not there.

I'm sure that you learned a whole lot more about each of the families including us- with the...

"Teacher, my Mom said..."
"Teacher, my cat died..."

We are especially greatful for all the things that you taught Claire. And we will always think of you everytime Claire shouts out "Hallah", and "I am not a crooook"!

{Brittany} said...

I can definitely say that you were the best teachers ever! I just saw your post and started shedding tears. Okay, I am a little hormonal, but still I'm so sad that you guys aren't going to be in Primary tomorrow. What are you going to do with yourselves? I'm sure you'll love it, but your little sunbeams (who are no longer sunbeams anymore) are definitely going to miss you guys. You really are the greatest! It's rare to find teachers like you guys who care so much about the children. You will be missed!!

Erin said...

okay taylor i have updated...we did the primary thing sunbeams are way better than 8-9 year olds. You got the better end. Did I say that out loud? I better repent.

brandy said...

Okay, I am going through Dartay withdrawls. I need a new post from you to get my fix! Ha! What have you been up to that has kept you away from the blogging world..miss you.

Nicole said...

Update, update, update, update..... =) You guys are far from Boring, you do way fun stuff!!!