Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Eve in St. George

The boys got to play a little game of "tug of war" with their cousins! 5 dogs in one backyard equals a lot of poopie scoopie!








St. George Temple is no Temple Square, however it still holds the same reverence. It's neat that no matter where you go, seeing the baby Jesus and having that reflection of the true meaning of Christmas is always so touching.





My cute family! We were minus a few this year but being with my parents and brother and sister was great!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow missy, you've got yourself all caught up on bloggin haven't you!! Looks like it was a very, very fun Christmas. Glad you guys had such a great time!

Cardwell said...

Oh, I just love your family. You guys look so cute. Christian looks happy with his new wife. .Kenz looks nice and ready to pop soon! Your hair looks beautiful. (I know that's the best compliment anyone can give you...and I mean it! :))