Monday, March 31, 2008

**Happy Anniversary**

This past Thursday was our 4th anniversary! The time really has flown and it has been quite the ride so far! Thanks for being such an awesome, fun, hard working and loving husband; and for putting up will all my craziness! I know I'm a little "high maintenance" at times, but so are you! J/K I love ya Dar, thanks for my 4 favorite years.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Jeff & I were laughing at Dar being "high maintenance"!!! The truth comes out at 4 years I guess. Happy Anniversary guys, your one cute couple!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you sweetheart for these last 4yrs as well. They have been the best years of my life. Thanks for giving me your love and for supporting me in all I do. I look forward to many years to come and my hope is to make them better than the last.

Anonymous said...

...sorry about my fat face. I really need to loose a few lbs. I will try and do that over the next 4yrs. A tan might help is well. Again, how did I snag such a hottie? I must be one "heck" of a salesman.
-Darren

brandy said...

Has it really been 4 years already? It seems like yesterday we were all down in sunny St. George for your wedding! You guys are one of my most favorite couples!! I know that sounds cheesy but it's true. You both love eachother so much! Congrats you guys...we love ya!!!

Erin said...

happy anniversary! You guys are very cute together! time flies huh? When we hit four years i remember thinking holy cow we are no longer "newly weds". So im sorry to tell you, you are no longer concidered newly weds. But its still fun. :)

Banks Family said...

Happy Aniversary you guys, Darren, I am glad you chimed in. I dont know how you did the anonymous thing though. Hope to see ya soon!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!
Congratulations!!

What do you mean "High Maintainence"... "Lets play BROKEN LEGS"!!

Love you both!