Sunday, May 4, 2008

"Houston, you have a problem!"

Can I just tell you how much we love the Jazz! We were able to go the game 6 Jazz vs. the Houston Rockets Friday night (yes, we killed um') and let me just tell you, AWESOME! Our voices are still a little rough from all the screaming and yelling! It was such a fun experience to be at a playoff game. I may sound like a geek but I just felt so much pride for "our boys" in all their greatness and glory out there! I love the crazy fans, the creative signs, the trash talking, the crazy "teen wolf" looking mascot bear and the look of those boys in their jerseys! I guess you could call me a fan! We are hopeful here at the Moffitt house that the Jazz will go all the way!



Us with Amanda and Nate!

Whaaaaaattttttt.......

6 comments:

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

Yes, yes, I think with all the parties you have been having and now going to a playoff game too, you are official JAZZ Fans!! Love the hats, jerseys, etc. Looks like a fun night! I am glad you got to go!!!

Amber said...

I love the title, that's pretty funny. Josh likes the Jazz and I have to confess I cheered for the Bulls many years ago HOWEVER I like to watch the Jazz now (they do look great in their jersies!)! So GO JAZZ!
Hope all is well with you two!

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to see you. I am so glad that you stopped by to say hello!! You are so cute in your little pink jersey! Maybe all clothes are cute when they are child size? I wouldn't know!

That was so nice of your bro to get you tickets to the game.

I am hoping they go all the way too!!

GO JAZZ!

Banks Family said...

Wow, I didnt realize you guys were so diehard about the Jazz. Thats awesome! I heard on ESPN that the Energy Solution Building is one of the most hostile environments for the other team! Hostile mormons!--haha.

brandy said...

I love your pink jersey! You are way too cute!! Just to let you know that b/c of you and Darren's love for the Jazz it has kinda rubbed off on us! GO JAZZ!