Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sushi scare!!!

So Darren and I are just now starting to warm up to the whole Sushi idea....that is until we went to Wasabi... It is this cute little revolving Sushi bar where you sit at your booth and when something yummy comes around you snatch it! Well, we were eating, enjoying our "rolls" when around came this brown glob.....I picked it up and almost dropped it when I saw what it was...little baby octopus! It was a nasty sight, you could even see their little suction thing a ma bobs! I don't know who's eating baby sea life but it sure isn't us!



7 comments:

brandy said...

Eeeewwww! Sushi is so gross. A baby octupus? Are you serious? I rest my case! You guys are exotic...i'm glad you guys had a great Saturday together.

Cardwell said...

Yucky!

Nicole said...

Ummmm...you guys need to leave that place and come with us to Ichibans. Any place that would serve BABY Octopus is not to visit again. Those poor babies, I wonder what they were saying before they were put on that plate?!?!

Nick/Syd said...

Hey Tay! Now the baby octopus's life was sacrificed for nothing, just to be thrown away. :) I thought you were going to say there was a cocroach. Glad it wasn't! I love your new room downstairs. That's awesome you have that in your home. I wish I still lived up there so I could get some good microderm done! Looks really good! Love ya - Syd

Anonymous said...

And that's why some people don't eat meat!!


GROSS!!!

Amber said...

Josh and I would love to go out for sushi with ya'll but no baby octupus. I'm with you, I'll stick to the rolls.

Lis said...

OK that is hillarious! I am comfortable enough w/ sushi, but baby octopus sounds NASTY! Good call! Best of luck avoiding any other such scares!