Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Zoo day!

So I finally had a Saturday off and this past one was such a nice day that we just had to be outside! I was thinking a hike, but Darren suggested the Zoo and since we had never been together thought it would be fun! I think being pet people really makes you think every animal has a personality and could possibly think thoughts that you do! There was a monkey who was sifting through the hay around him and found a newspaper page, stared at it for a minute as if he was reading it, then carefully placed in upon his own back..what the heck! We were cracking up, random. There was also another monkey type thing that was picking who knows what out of his buddys hair and eating it! It was pretty funny to see the animals, secretly I want to set them all free....







6 comments:

Cardwell said...

How fun! You guys are silly billies - going to the zoo...That's for kids! ;)

Nicole said...

You guys are silly billies...I can just hear the two of you narrarating each animal as they stood there or acted out the newspaper scene or just looked at you.

Erin said...

WE 100% love going to zoos. IT is so fun. Im glad you were able to go and have a fun little date. YOu two are just darling together.

Melinda said...

Isn't that sweet. Was the baby giraffe the cutest thing ever? Almost as cute as the baby tamarin monkey. Miss you....I need tays room . blogspot for some facial assistance. I'll call you.

brandy said...

I love going to the zoo! i always want to bring home the baby monkeys..they are so cute!! I posted just for you and melinda! I miss you tons but guess what? We are coming home in July for a month! So let the planning begin!!

Amber said...

I still have not been to the zoo and would love to go. That was such a good idea. And of course duh Junior would probably love it too.
But we should really plan a mignight release the animals attempt. I'm game:)