I am so sad, cute Sue has moved on to bigger and better things. Sue was a receptionist at my work and we had so much fun, she'd been there for like 6 years and when I started I immediately loved her. Good Luck at Huntsman Suzie! You're gonna do great but I will miss ya tons!
2 comments:
Well my friend Tay-Tay....good thing you got this picture before I was a blubbering idiot.You'd think I was going to a funeral the way I was crying when I left Saturday. I have loved you since the day you started at FW. It was so awesome to watch your career go from an appointment or two to "Taylor is booked all day, would you like me to put you on her cancellation list?" :) Then there is the gum story...but this is your blog so you tell it if you want. I wish you so much happiness...and you know what I mean by that....poopy diapers and babies all over your freshly painted house. Love ya!
don't something new me girlie! Deal with it until I have something new to blog about!:)
Post a Comment