Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dixie High 10 year reunion!

So the beginning of this month I had my 10 year reunion! I cannot even believe it's been that long, seriously! Am I really almost 28... Time really flies. According to most people there I should have 2.5 kids by now!!!
We had a pretty good turnout but many I was looking forward to seeing that didn't make it :( I thought people would look a lot different (mostly the girls from having kids) but to my surprise they looked great; it was the guys who were bigger and balder! We'll see how we all hold up in another 10!





Dixie High Jeopardy!


Taking it back to a high school level!


Apparently laughing at our geeky husbands!

1 comment:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I would agree - how are we 28 already!? Also the girls for sure looked better than the guys!