Sunday, September 21, 2008

Alright, alright..

Calm down, I am not into horses and I don't meet with a group every night....I wish!
I was getting harassed to post and Darren thought what better to post on then "The Wild Horses of Montana." Thanks to those who we're gonna support, and shame on those who didn't think I was smart enough to come up with that commentary on my own!
So for those who need a fix, here are a few posts below to pass the time.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Now those were good, worth reading, enjoyed the pictures, fun to see Posts!!! Thank you! What a fun reunion, great to see old friends. Don't worry about the 2.5 kids, look at all you guys have accomplished, still accomplishing and have done. Not to mention your trying to get those little babies here. Keep on postin sista, you guys live the glamerous life we hope for!!

Josh and Nat said...

Well all the posts were great except the last one. nuff said.

Nick/Syd said...

Your kid on the left looks Asain.....

Fancy Face Fanua said...

Miss you! Naki says hi, Sefa says Who's she, and I miss you :)

Heather said...

Hey- the other night you said you were going to throw a halloween party and we said we were too- how about you do it since Chris is out of town so much lately and we can't don't dare plan one just in case he is gone! So we aren't going to throw one-hopefully you still are!

Kenz said...

boring.......

eryka said...

Thanks for adding me. I noticed you and Hannah playing Settlers. That's awesome. Drew (my husband) and I could totally take you guys down! We love that game. Where are you guys living?