Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Homestead

This past weekend we stayed up at the Homestead in Midway. It was so nice to take a little getaway, if even for the night. It is a cute little place tucked away with lots of ducks as you can see. Our room was really cute,(Darren just loved the bunny!), and the tub was huge! We were able to get massages the next morning to cap it all off! That day we dropped by the outlets in Park City (we had gone the night before but the power went out as soon as we got there!). All in all, a great little weekend, now bring on spring!




13 comments:

Nicole said...

Mmmm, that place brings back memories!!! =)

What a fun weekend away, you look cute there by the tub, it is huge, I would have LOVED it I am sure!

Kenz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kimberly Lee said...

It is fun to have a little getaway somewhere else, even if it's the freakin' Best Western down the road, it's always nice to mess up somewhere you don't have to clean up!! :)

Debbie Thomas said...

awe!! That looks so nice and relaxing. After our cruise with the kids for 10 days I could really use a weekend away with my hubby!! I need a vacation from my vacation!! NO, we had fun, but was really ready to come home!! I need to come see you soon.

Erin said...

ooooooo what a fun little lovers weekend. Getaways are just fun and to top it off with massages. How fun! Youre right; bring on the spring.

Josh and Nat said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Now, let's see how much they'll compensate you for! Here, here for the spring.

brandy said...

First of all, you are always looking so stylish and gorgeous.

Second, I love that you and Darren spoil yourselves. I think you two are so cute together.

Third, I miss you.

The Napiers said...

I LOVE the Homestead...

Jessie said...

I need a vacation! Ya I'm going to try and focus more on photography and more on getting some of my own loans. I just need more time! Doesn't everybody though, right?

Kelly Stanworth said...

We love the Homestead. I'm so jealous of your getaway. I have spring fever so bad...please come soon spring (better yet, come soon summer).

Kenz said...

So sick of the HOMESTEAD! Switch it up please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cardwell said...

K, it's time to UPDATE!!

Nicole said...

Seriously...blog about the CRUISE already!!!!