Monday, April 6, 2009

Cozumel cruise!

In March we took a quick little getaway on a cruise to Cozumel. The irony of it all was the week we left it was so nice in Utah, the day we came home, blizzard! Go figure right? None the less it was so much fun to have a little getaway and get some sun. We love to just cruise around on the boat, sleep in, eat like piggies, lay out, and maybe play a little craps....This time we decided instead of an ATV tour we'd try 'SNUBA' which is basically scuba diving but you only go down 25 feet. We both agree it was the best excursion we've done and want to get certified to Scuba now!
The ride home was a little stormy but it was fun to lay out inside and play games and eat endless ice cream cones and pizza! Glad to be home (we were a little seasick for a few days :( but ready for the next trip!




The evacuation drill, always fun....it was pretty funny to see a room full of orange!


Checking the daily agenda of fun! There is always something to do!



This ones for you B!




Swimming with the fishies!


Our awesome boat. It had the rock climbing wall, ice skating ring, mini golf course, golf simulator, roller rink, casino, dance clubs..it was like a city on the sea, loved it!

12 comments:

Cardwell said...

Ahhh, that looks like so much fun! I'm so sad that we missed out! Next time...! :)

Kimberly Lee said...

Fun!! We totally should have taken you up on the offer!! :) Looks like a good time, that ship sounds awesome!!

Anonymous said...

The two of you are so cute! I'm glad that you are feeling better now. Next time we both go on a cruise at the same time, let's try to go together. Oh, and, lets go where you went instead of where we went. :)

Nicole said...

I LOVE all the pictures, you guys look so cute & like you had a ball!! Lucky ducks!! I am glad you enjoyed yourself and got to get a way.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

WHAT THE HECK - didn't you just go on vacation?! Please take me next cruise.

Kenz said...

Love the pics Tay! Your right, we should have went, but IOWA, nothings more exoctic thatn that! Yeah, we would have loved it there for sure, and the company would have been SUPER FUN! Next time for sure!

Debbie Thomas said...

I think we were on the same boat last year! I loved snuba diving so much I did get certified. Scuba diving is a blast. I am so happy you had fun.

Utley Family said...

That looks so fun! Marty is scuba certified and has been trying to talk me into if but I don't think he will succeed! I'm too chicken! His scuba instructors live in our neighborhood and they were great! You can ask him about it if you are interested.

Emily H said...

I am so jealous of your idea of a quick getaway. If we go on a quick getaway you would probably find in St. George. Or Provo.

{Brittany} said...

You guys are party animals. I love it. I'm jealous! I'm glad you guys have been having so much fun.

brandy said...

Thanks for the shout out! See, I'm with you every where you go :) Looks like a dream vacation. You two are the pros! I loved seeing you last week. Let's hang out soon.

The Palmers said...

I love cruises! You guys look like you had a blast!