This past weekend we took a little jaunt down to my hometown of St. George for a quick Easter visit. My little sister had Jr. Prom so my mom and sister and I got to help her get ready. She was so stinkin' beautiful in her dress, I loved it! Took me down memory lane..... Thanks Keek for cleaning our stinky dogs so we could enjoy the ride home, you're the best!
Oooohhhh, Katie Kat looks sooooo beautiful!! How fun for you guys to help her get ready, it is a preview of how it will be when she gets married! What a fun weekend with the fam.
3 comments:
Oooohhhh, Katie Kat looks sooooo beautiful!! How fun for you guys to help her get ready, it is a preview of how it will be when she gets married! What a fun weekend with the fam.
That was so much fun having you guys down here! Can't wait until May! If only Cole could have been here too!
I LOVE her dress!
Post a Comment