Last night Kim and I ventured out with all the rest of the Britney fans (and no, they are not just 13-21! There was plenty of us 28 year olds and up!). The Pussycat Dolls opened and they were fab! Britney was amazing, she did not disappoint with her lip syncing ;) I have been to her concert before and she is always so entertaining, you can't help but get up and dance! Our seats were awesome but right below us was about a 20 foot drop; so if we got too excited we'd plunge to our death! Still, they made for great seats. It was a way fun night and I can't wait for the next one!
Looks like you girls had a great time! I bet she is a good entertainer. (Jacqueline is sitting here with me and siad..."Mom, those girls aren't modest are they? I don't think Tay Tay like modest things!!!) LOL LOL!!! That is hilarious!
6 comments:
Looks like you girls had a great time! I bet she is a good entertainer. (Jacqueline is sitting here with me and siad..."Mom, those girls aren't modest are they? I don't think Tay Tay like modest things!!!) LOL LOL!!! That is hilarious!
It's Britney Snitch! I will definetly have to go to the next one with you! You girls look fab, and so does Brit!
You got some good pics! Mine turned out all blurry :[
Love Brit!!
I saw her in Vegas many years ago. Pre-Keven. It was a great girls night out for me.
Kind of fun. You should have invited all of us and we could have been in all the fun together.
im so jealous I totally wanted to go!
Post a Comment