Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Bday to me!

This year was the big 3-0! To be honest, not as bad as I anticipated, 29 was worse! As far as I'm concerned I'm still a young pup, my parents baby girl (Kaitlen, we will fight for the title forever) and am still on the younger side of most of my friends, so this makes me happy :)
This year Dar did not disappoint. I enjoyed a nice lunch with my man, a day at the spa where I got to be on the receiving end of things which was sooo nice! We went out to eat and came home to a cute little dessert setup he had done (with a little help-Thanks Jeff!) It was so sweet, I told Dar he sets himself up for greatness each year! The next day we had a bbq with some of my wonderful friends and family. It was an awesome bday weekend, thanks to all who made it great!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh lovely!! Great Picture!

We loved celebrating with you. Any time you feel old... remember that Brandon has you by 10 years!! 10 years!! haha

Happy 30!! It's going to be a good year!

Love you!