So this past December Darren and I took a little "road trip" to Maui. To be honest this year though we've done lots of fun things, has been a trying one for us, we really are looking forward to 2011! We just recently went through IVF #2 which unfortunately did not work out :( We were bummed out so we decided to take some time away together. It was much needed and so much fun. I love just being with my man and being crazy! We really do have a lot of fun together and this trip was no exception. We were lazy and slept in, adventurous and swam with turtles and in waterfalls, crazy and drove on the edge of 1200 feet cliffs, piggy and ate lots of yummy food and overall just happy, I even saw the little person from "Little people big world!" The trip was a success, we had a great time and got lots of relaxation in. Vacations to me are the best way to spend my hard earned money. I love them and i love looking forward to them, now the question is where to go next????
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yep... learned about this one the hard way! I love it!
Soooo much fun!! I want to go back so bad! You guys are seriously such an adorable couple! And I LOVE the picture with the Rolof guy!! How is it that you always get to meet the famous people?! P.s. I LOVE that picture of you by the ocean in the green dress - gorgeous!
2 comments:
Yep... learned about this one the hard way! I love it!
BTW... could you be anymore beautiful?
(You know what they say...3rd Times the charm!!)
Soooo much fun!! I want to go back so bad! You guys are seriously such an adorable couple! And I LOVE the picture with the Rolof guy!! How is it that you always get to meet the famous people?! P.s. I LOVE that picture of you by the ocean in the green dress - gorgeous!
Post a Comment