I have to laugh cause the Willard fam looks like little demons in this pic! Love you guys but eek!

Christmas morning! We opened stockings and presents together and with the dogs! It really is funny to watch Eddie rip open a present! After we finished up at home we headed to Darren's families for the rest of the day. We ate a awesome breakfast, opened presents, lounged and then ate some more. Isn't that what the holidays are all about? With all the hustle and bustle it is important to take time to remember the true meaning of Christmas and the birth of Christ. I am truly grateful for this time of year to spend with family and friends and to remember all I've been blessed with. Merry Christmas and happy new years!
8 comments:
Ah! So fun getting caught up!!!!:) you really are the Cutest!!!
Awe...I am so proud of you, you have caught up a ton and did a great job catching up!! I LOVE it all & LOVE your traveling, festive, beautiful, exciting life! Here is to 2011 for the Moffitts with some new adventures in ALL areas! Luv you guys! xoxo
Merry Christmas! We love you!♥
what an exciting treat to find you have been blogging for half a year and i didn't even know it! you guys are so cute! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas and holiday season. miss you tonz!
Yay! I was excited to see a link to your blog on facebook! Love reading what you've been up to! Send me an e-mail at kandacewittwer@hotmail.com if you want to be invited to my blog!
Love having you blog again. So sad about the IVF for you. You are so strong. I know how hard those things can be and you really do rise above.
Jeff and I are taking some lessons from the Moffitts, we are going to Tahiti next month. We'll let you know if it should be your next destination.
Oh. My. Gosh. I can't believe what I am seeing here! You actually caught up on blogging! Way to go! I got on to update mine, but got caught up in looking at yours. :) Much funner to do anyways. One of these days I will get caught up too. :) Love the pics - you look beautiful, as always!
Um...it's May now. I know you're still alive and likely doing some fun stuff, too!
Post a Comment