Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Christian and Angies Wedding Day!

This past weekend my brother Christian married Angie Larsen! The wedding was so beautiful and they looked wonderful! It was so fun to see family from all over come for the occasion. Oddly enough it was my first time at a Temple wedding since my own, so having it be my brother made it that much more special. It's so neat to look around that room and see everyone you love there, what a blessing.






4 comments:

Nicole said...

Pretty pictures. It is fun to see yours and the fun ones your got.

P.S you are tagged, go to my website to get what you have to do.

Erin said...

SO fun. I love the wedding dresses with the little splash of color. So fun!! Your family looks so great. How the heck is Mckenzie?

Anonymous said...

Could you be any more beautiful? I dont think so!!

What a beautiful wedding. Brandon and I got married in March and it snowed the night before. It was freezing and not quite as beautiful.

Sorry I missed subbing for Bunco. I was in Chicago. Call me again sometime.

brashearmark@gmail.com said...

Hi Taylor! This is Katie Reid (well Brashear now)! I was so excited when saw your name on Erin's blog and I barely recognized you w/ your dark hair, I love it! I started a blog a few months ago and never gave it out or finished working on it, but here it is http://thebrashearfamily.blogspot.com/ and my e-mail is kbrashear@hotmail.com.

Let me know next time you come down to CA Id love to see you!
-Katie