Sunday, November 4, 2007

Darren's yummy pumpkin bread!

-1 1/3 c. oil
-5 eggs
-15 oz. can of pumpkin
-----------beat well----------
-2 c. flour
-2 c. sugar
-1 tsp salt
-1 tsp cinnamon
-1 tsp nutmeg
-1 tsp baking soda
-------sift and add to pimpkin mixture--------
-add 3 oz. package vanilla pudding mix (reg or instant, we use instant)
-pour into 2 greased lof pans.
-bake 1 hour @ 350*, makes 2 large loaves!
Enjoy!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Mmmmmm yummy! Thanks guys for the recipe!!

{Brittany} said...

Hey Darren & Taylor...your blog is darling! It's so fun to see your life outside of primary. I love your cute post with the sunbeams. You guys have got to be the cutest teachers ever!! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog. Now we can actually keep in touch instead of just frantically saying hello on Sundays. Tell Mindy hi from me and tell her to start a blog. It's the only way to keep in touch these days! I printed off your recipe and I'm going to try it.

Erin said...

Taylor Im so glad you wrote. How are things going for you two? Yeah, being childless really raises the eyebrows here too. Im sure its worse in Utah. ANyway where are you living? Hows the fam? What does hubby do? I want it all.....

[BrookeO] said...

Hey, I have to say that I am so glad that you aren't private anymore, mind if I look?
Brooke

Erin said...

Hello hello. Of coarse I still talk to katie. SHe is actually in the process of getting a blog together. I'll get her to yours okay? Well were here in Riv. I sub in elementary schools. Kindergarten is my favorite. I dont work everyday and that makes subbing so great for me. I have so many health problems now that working everyday is out of hte question. So i have the perfect job. Romney is a fireman/paramedic...totally hot! :) He loves it. We just bought a piece of crap house and were fixing it up. Love doing that. THe family is doing good. Chat with you later.

brandy said...

Best recipe for puumpkin bread ever!!! Impressive Darren!!!