Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving at the Moffitts!


After dinner we rounded up the fam for a game of Phase 10. I believe it took us about 3 hours to complete it......and I won! It was a lot of fun! We all get a little crazy!


These two beauties opted out of the festivities of Phase 10


Darren checking up to see if there was anything worth getting up at 3 am...there wasn't!


Cute Grandpa with all the puppies! He plays so cute with all of them!

5 comments:

Cardwell said...

Looks like a fun Thanksgiving for you too! I keep thinking about you - we need to get together and play SOON!!

Erin said...

youre so funny! Im only helping so it will go faster. The faster its done the faster we can move in!! However, I think im done helping, all the other stuff I will be useless. Phase 10 is a good one and long too as you experienced. Did you get up with the rest of the world to shop the day after thanksgiving?

Anonymous said...

There may not have been anything worth getting up at 3 am for... but I heard there was an awesome Jazz game that night!!

We had a great time. Nachos... good! Jazz Game... good! Ice cream... good!

Cant wait to do it again.

Erin said...

i know its all overwhelming! but to answer your question the color is "English Tan" its from Home Depot from the Ralph Lauren line. We love the color.

{Brittany} said...

Cute pics! Our family loves Phase 10, but it always takes FOREVER to play all 10 phases. Love it!!