Okay, I take back the Halloween night post... Up until then I didn't recall a friend not pregnant...that is until I received a call from cute Fanua! She didn't even have to say it, I just knew! So yes, now it is official, the last ones! You know what they say....save the best for last! :)
3 comments:
You are right, they save the best for last. Last married & now last to have a precious little baby!! Yours will probably be the cutest too!!! (I am partial because I will be the Auntie)
Congrats Fanua!!
Taylor!!! Hey its me Erin Link! How the heck are you? I saw Summer Thompson on Halloween and she told me that I could find your blog. So I did. You look so good. Your hair looks fantastic! I just have a huge smile on my face just thinkin about our laughs. Id love to here from you.
I read this and didn't know yet, but for some reason - it didn't process. Now that I heard from Fanua, I came back and read your blog and now it makes sense..:) Yah, Fanua! Can't wait to see that cute baby!
Post a Comment