Alright, ok, a new blog post! I told you we are just not that interesting since we've been working on the basement 24/7, but here is the highlight of the week! Friday night our friends Brandon and Lindsey took us to the Jazz game. We had such a fun time watching the game (Kyle Korver) and even saw some random guy in an orange velvet jacket strolling in. The funny thing about it was "Orange crush" (as we called him) turned out to be John Mackovich hitting up a game while in Utah for Sundance! You just never know who you're gonna see in the streets of SLC!

6 comments:
We had a great time too!
Yessss.... you got a picture of the beauty that is the orange crush velvet jacket!
Oh, and, thanks for updating!
how fun. i love going to sporting events as we call them. Post the basement updates girl. I want/need new ideas....im out. Im going crazy i hate paint swatches and I hate living in a construction zone yikes......
Fun times. I am glad you posted. Cool to see John! Gotta love Sundance week.
Taylor, this is totally cheesey, but I had to tell you that you looked so cute at church today. THanks for sitting by me, I am so priveledged. I'm glad you had a good time with the Monsen's their FUN!! Love you guys, Tons! - Sues
I love your hair - so pretty
Love the quote! How crazy, John M.! I can totally picture him in an orange jacket! We really want to make a trip out there some time this year, hopfully this summer! Are you guys in salt lake? Your blog looks soooo cute! how did you put those flowers in, your pro!
Post a Comment