I've been trying to remember for a long time this quote that I heard in "Forces of Nature." It's a pretty good movie, but the quote at the end has always stayed with me and today I managed to google it and find it. I hope you all like it too....
" Marriage has less beauty but more safety than the single life; it has more care, but less danger, it is more merry, and more sad; it is full of sorrows, and full of joys; it lies under more burdens, but it is supported by all the strengths of love, and those burdens are delightful."
Bishop Jeremy Taylor
3 comments:
Love, love, love that quote too!! Love the movie too, come to think of it. Jeff says I just LOVE Sandra Bullock...hmmm, maybe I do!!
PS: Love you new blog layout!! Very cute!
Okay, you could have just called me. I have that quote typed up on my computer. I watched the end of the movie and wrote down everything he said at the end of the movie. I LOVE that movie and I LOVE that quote!!
Post a Comment