Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Till we meet again...

I've had a few things to blog this week but I couldn't bring myself to do so until I paid tribute to an amazing man, President Hinckley. When I first learned of his passing my thoughts were of sadness, until I remembered his sweet wife whom I sure was waiting with open arms.
President Hinckley was such an amazing man who accomplished so much in his time as Prophet. The poise, humor, reverence, kindness, love and testimony he had is such an inspiration to me and an example to strive for everyday.
Though he will be greatly missed, I feel like his work was done here and he is on to bigger and better things. Heaven truly has gained an angel.

5 comments:

The Napiers said...

Taylor girl, that was so sweet! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. See you Sunday.

Nicole said...

Well said tay. He will be missed.

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

he is such a sweet man. It still makes my heart hurt to see his smile. He is just indescribable. However he is with his love and that is so fun to think of. I love that picture of them its darling.

The Napiers said...

Taylor, I dont have your number anymore, since I washed my cell number. Tell me what you want if you know and I will order for you. (GS Cookies)
Susan