Here it is, the night before the carpet goes down, and we are all smiles! My dad arrived to SL today to install our carpet and we can't wait! It's hard to think the day has finally come for the final project in the million things that have been done since! We just don't know in the long run if all the money saved doing it ourselves was worth it, though it has been fun to see what a handyman my hubby has become (kinda hot!). Thanks to those who have helped and put in their time and energy. The next time you see the basement, it will be the big reveal, until then.....

6 comments:
We can't WAIT to come hang out and watch movies on the Big Screen in the beautiful basement you guys have done!! Look at those hard workers...that must be where we get it from!!
Can I just say I am SOO jealous. Can your dad come do my carpet too, in about 3 months. We'll let me be more realistic...before Christmas??? Looks good girlfriend. I'll look for my invite. Love Ya!
Oh my gosh! I can't wait to see it!!! It's looking good from the pics. :) (BTW - I need my eyebrows done...and to see you!) Love ya!
Super Bowl Party here we come!!! Since you are supplying the gorgeous basement with the TV, we will provide the famous buffalo chicken nachos and queso! Sounds like a fair trade!
You guys have done such a great job. Clint needs to come over and help again. Call him...
Wow!!! Carpeting already!!
I'll be over for a facial in no time!
That's exciting! Now we need to see pictures of the finished product.
Post a Comment