
I am officially open to serving you! That's right, I am open for business, kinda....my room is almost done but as of today I am taking clients. I have a spare room set up in the meantime until my room is done. If you click on "Tays room" on my blog page you can see a list of services and prices. Hope to serve you all soon!
5 comments:
I dont think I could be MORE excited. I will be right over. How do I make an appointment?
Susan
Just go to the "tays room" blog for more info! :)
that is so great. If I lived in Utah I'd totally come to you for an eyebrow wax. I have the ugliest brows. Yikes look out. Enjoy your new space...show pictures of your finished product.
yeah..it's about time!!!! I can't wait for you to pamper me....My mom loved her microderm and I heard my grandma is coming to see you!!
Can't Wait!!! I'll be calling you soon, as well as saving my pennies for all the things I want done!!
Waxing, Eyelash extensions, Facial, Oh My!!
Post a Comment