All in all it was great, Dar and Nate got to do some jumps and other "cool boy things" while the girls stuck to the norm. I can't wait to go again, if anyone is up for some night boarding soon let us know!
Sunday night we stayed at Daniels Summit up by Heber. Darren's work put us up for the night with some others for all their hard work. It was such a nice place, Dar even got me a massage while we were there for Valentines, it was great! The next morning we woke up and spent the next 4 hours snowmobiling! It was a lot of fun, and a little freaky! Dar was flying while I was bouncing off my seat thinking I was gonna fly off and roll down a cliff! Dar begs to differ and will tell you when I was driving hitting bumps, I ruined all chances of having children on his end, we'll see...
15 comments:
What a fun weekend! I am very jealous. Normally, we do a weekend snowmobiling trip ever year, but we didn't this year. I haven't had any chances to get out and enjoy any type of adventurous snow activity due to my big belly so I will just have to live vicariously through you!
Fun weekend for you guys! I love all the pictures and the snowmobiling ones. Looks like a lot of fun. I am glad you had so much fun!
you are the cutest thing on the planet. When ever Im in the snow im red in the face and makeup is running down my face.
What a fun weekend! I love it!
What an exciting weekend in the snow! You guys are always doing something crazy. :)
How fun! Glad you got to go boarding for the 2nd time since Darren got you a board right? Funny that we were just talking about that.
Your so adventurous. Now lets see you take on my eyebrows. I left you a msg...Call me! Sues
Girlfriend, I don't have your cell anymore, I washed my phone and lost ALL my numbers. The number I called was one you gave Chris after his appointment. Will you be at church, Sunday, we can connect there otherwise call my house at 253-4213. If Im not there, leave me your cell number and I'll call you back. Chow!
Why are you so cute, that it doesn't matter what you wear? Whether its a snowsuit, clothes for work, or just straight jammies... you always look amazing!
Love you!
Looks like you guys are getting used to playing in the snow. I am glad you guys got to go. We need to get together again soon.
Okay, you look too good...even bundled up in snow gear. Looks like a fun weekend. We have snow like that at our house, but we're to the point that we're sick of playing in it and just want it to go away. PS can I post your blog on mine?
Are you alive???
Kelly-
You can for sure add me to your list, and I'm trying to add you but I can't seem to pull up your page? What is it again?
Taylor - This is Maegan (Southwick) Hymas I've discovered your blod through Erin and Katie's blog. How are you? Kind of fun to find old friends through this blogging world! Anyway hope all is well - Liz (my sister) keeps me updated on your family through Mckenzie so its fun to find your blog and read how you are doing!
Take care!
www.thestanworthfamily.com
can I plead stupidity on account of no sleep due to baby?
www.thestanworthfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment