Friday, February 15, 2008

Post Valentines tag

Who is your sweetheart? Darren
How long did you date? 3 years
How old is he? 30, as of last week, Happy bday baby!
Who eats more sweets? Me for sure!
Who said I love you first? Him
Who is taller? Darren, but with a 3" heel we're pretty much the same...
Who can sing better? Dar says me
Who is smarter? depends if we're talking book or street smart
Who does the laundry? I put it in, Dar takes it out and folds it.
Who pays the bills? both
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Darren
Who mows the lawn? I tried once, but failed miserably :(
Who cooks dinner? me, once in a great while.
Who drives? Dar
Who is more stubborn? me
Who kissed who first? that would be Darren, and it was great!
Who asked who out first? Dar asked me out.
Who proposed? that would be me....ya right, what kind of girl do you think I am!
Who has more siblings? me, I have 5, he has 4
Who wears the pants? I tell him he does, but we both know I do.
Who says I love you more? we both do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont think there was much on there that I didn't already know. Thanks to dinner at the pub, we pretty much had all of that covered.

I miss seeing you. I haven't seen you for a long time. I hope you are doing well. I'll be in soon!

Nicole said...

Aaah, this was cute!

brandy said...

You guys are super cute!! I love ya! You have it made girl...he does the laundry, mows the lawn, cooks dinner....lucky girl...