Saturday, February 2, 2008

Fun with friends!

The Knights were kind enough to take Darren and I to the Jazz game this past week. It was an intense game but the Jazz pulled through in the end and killed the Spurs, all thanks to Kyle......okay, maybe not but he sure was fun to watch! I think Darren is getting annoyed with me too! All in all we had a great time, thanks guys!



Mmmmm....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can believe you guys cheating on me!! No more ice cream for you!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you guys are cheating on me!! No more ice cream for you!!

Anonymous said...

Delete the first one. I was so mad when I found out you were cheating I could even compose a proper sentence!!

Nicole said...

You guys have the right friends I tell ya! Two different couples to take you to the Jazz games, you got it made!!!