So my sister works at Jet Blue and it was friends and family day at Raging Waters, and though it was, oh....about 63* we decided to attempt it anyways seeing how the sun was out and all. Brrrr, it was coldy is all I have to say! Darren and Jeff and the girls we're at least adventurous enough to try it out, me on the other hand, not so much!
It was fun however, maybe next time we'll wait until it's at least 73*! Don't laugh at our pasty white bodies, we still look that way!



6 comments:
Sounds Cold, but lots of fun. Your nieces are so cute!
Good thing they gave us FREE tickets to come back another day, like when it is 90 degrees or something. We are glad you guys came with us still, it was a chilly fun time.
You guys are CRAZY for being out naked when it's that cold. Count me out! Glad you guys had a good time!! It's so nice to have family around huh?
Ummm... I would rather be pasty white and look like you... than... well, my color and look like me?
yes BRRR. Ok what is that masterpiece? It had me laughing that's for sure. I am sad about the fence, now we won't see you and you won't see me in my pj's every morning feeding cole. I was going to walk over tonight and get my brows done and now there is a fence. I guess I will have to go around. Emilee
CRAZY! Had I known they were giving out fee tickets I may have battled through the cold. Anything for good cheap fun!
Post a Comment