This past weekend we we're honored to attend our niece Jaqueline's first dance recital, and boy was it fun! I can't tell you how funny it is to see a bunch of cute little 3-5 year olds on stage dancing (or lack thereof). Jacqueline in a word, did AWESOME! I mean look at those lines! She's a natural! Jacqueline was off doing the WHOLE dance while everyone else just kinda looked around or itched their nose, but even so they were all too cute! Great job Jacqueline, we are so proud of you and can't wait till we see you on 'So you think you can dance' someday!
You guys are the best aunt and uncle around!! I LOVE going to those dance recitals. The little girls make me laugh so hard when they try to dance. Hope you learned a move or two! Ha!
2 comments:
You guys are the best aunt and uncle around!! I LOVE going to those dance recitals. The little girls make me laugh so hard when they try to dance. Hope you learned a move or two! Ha!
I love dance recitals- especially the little kids-they are the best. My email is precisiondancecamps1@yahoo.com
Post a Comment