Now open, and only 4 hours away! Yes, I know it is a drive but instead of 6 hours away, it is a mere 4! I don't know about everyone else, but we will drive out of our way just to get some In N' out! So if you're ever in the St. George area don't pass through without supporting your local (kinda) In N' Out!
7 comments:
How many times did you guys go this weekend? Clint could eat there everyday! I have to be honest, the only burgers I prefer to eat are Darren's..they are tasty!!
It was great seeing you this past weekend. You really do look too good! Can you beleive Hailey is 8! Sounds like we're getting older, in fact, I know we are. When I drive around the BYU & UVSC area in town to do errand I always look out the window of the car and think that these kids going to school are just babies...until I realize that they aren't babies, I'm just getting older!
Been There Already!!
Sounds like fun in the Sun! I bet you miss your fam. Anytime you need someone to drive down with, let me know!
Yummmy, I can't believe we forgot to eat there before we left!
I don't think that Tim knows it's open yet or else we would have already driven there. He LOVES In & Out!
In N Out BABY!!! Ok so we went to St. George again this weekend and had In-N-Out for 3 of the 3 days we were there. I tried a new one Animal Style with cold cheese-I still like my usual but its fun to mix it up. Good to see others love it as much as we do.
Post a Comment